- 280 小时
- 1173 元
- 4 点
发表于 2011-10-4 22:06:42
This is the SpeedMod kernel for the Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100.
This kernel aims to be stable, fast and have good battery life.
>>> CLICK HERE for more info and alternative DOWNLOAD links.
>>> CLICK HERE for the Frequently Asked Questions list.
Root and CWM:
- Automatically installs root (su)
- CWM 188.8.131.52 recovery
Screen and misc tweaks:
- MDNIE screen sharpness tuning (improves text readability)
- MDNIE color tuning (reduces over-saturation of color)
- Lower brightness at low-light levels
- init.d, TUN, CIFS, IPV6 Privacy support
- CPU governor tweaks: increase responsiveness
- IO tweaks
- Read ahead tweaks
- Updated to jhash3
- Compiled with optimizations using Linaro GCC 4.5 toolchain
- Switched to SLAB instead of SLUB
- Enabled CONFIG_RCU_FAST_NO_HZ
Turned off unnecessary logging for better smoothness and efficiency:
- Disabled Android Debug Logger / logcat
- Disabled Kernel debug
- Disabled Samsung debug
- Disabled CONFIG_FTRACE
More features will be added along the way.
- Re-built from new Samsung update2 source code
- More compiler optimizations
- Compatibility fix for non-Samsung emmc storage
- Experimental fix for "no deep sleep" problem from update2 source code
- Reverted back to Update1 source code but with new compiler optimizations from K1-T29
- Modified brightness levels, higher mid-level brightness
- Slight optimization to light sensor driver
- Compiled using Linaro GCC 4.5 2011.09 toolchain
- Updated wifi, sound, fs patches from update2 source code
- Updated init.rc for better XXKI3 compatibility
[HOW TO ENABLE LOGCAT]
If you are a developer or want to re-enable logcat for whatever reason, do this:
mount -o remount,rw /system
echo ANDROIDLOGGER >> /system/etc/tweaks.conf
mount -o remount,ro /system
Reboot and you should have it enabled.
Disclaimer: Use at your own risk!